Mirror 2 the Heart, PLLC provides life coaching, individual, couples and family counseling. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere we offer highly personalized approaches tailored to each of our clients.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Depression and Anxiety
- Trauma Focused Counseling (i.e., PTSD)
- Adjustment Disorders
- Maternal Mental Health
- Couples Counseling
- Parenting Support
- Stress Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Life Coaching (Transitional, Relationship and Career)
- $175.00 Initial Evaluation
- $140.00 53 - 55 minutes Individual Psychotherapy
- $120.00 38 - 52 minutes Individual Psychotherapy
- $75.00 16 - 37 minutes Individual Psychotherapy
- $100.00 53 - 55 minutes Couples Therapy (Relationship, Premarital or Marital)
- $100.00 53 - 55 minutes Family Therapy with client
- $100.00 53 - 55 minutes Family Therapy without client
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): prices vary
- Group Psychotherapy: prices vary
(rates effective 1/19/2017)
Coaching (pricing are based on individual sessions)
- $200.00 Initial Session
- $100.00 Hourly sessions
- $450.00 Monthly Retainer (includes a total of 6 hours @ $75.00 p/hr)
- $750.00 Quarterly Retainer (includes a total of 10 hours @ $75.00 p/hr)
(for coaching services insurance not accepted and 50% required up front for all retainers)
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Accepted Insurance: AETNA, BCBS, CIGNA, Magellan, Optum (United Health Care), TriCare and most EAP companies (i.e., Ceridian, Curalinc, ComPsych)
Reduced Fee: Reduced fee services (sliding scale fee) are available on a limited basis and with prior approval.
Payment: Cash (for co-pays only), and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Cancellation Policy: If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 6 hours before your scheduled session, you will be required to pay the "no-show" fee for the session.
At Mirror 2 the Heart, PLLC your state of health and its ongoing development is important to us. If you miss more than three appointments with an excuse or without (no shows), we reserve the right to discharge you from our agency to avoid any risks of non-accountability.
No Participation Policy: We work hard to provide effective tools and goals to move you to better outcomes but our work is not successful if there is no client engagement. Mirror 2 the Heart, PLLC will do everything ethically and legally required to work with our clients. However, if the therapeutic journey comes to a stand still due to ongoing client apathy, avoidance and/or denial (i.e., chronic excuses, cancellations, unwillingness to change) we will either refer you to another practice or discontinue services due to noncompliance to treatment.