Mirror 2 the Heart, PLLC provides life coaching, individual, and couples counseling. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere we offer highly personalized approaches tailored to each of our clients.
- Adjustment Disorders
- Most Cluster A/B Personality Disorders
- Couples Counseling
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Coaching (Transitional, Relationship and Career)
OUR SERVICES - PSYCHOTHERAPY
Session are determined by service codes approved by your insurance provider. Prior to service please contact your insurance provider to learn more about your coverage for mental health treatment. Learn what you can about copay, deductible and co-insurance. (see more under Insurance). Our service fees are as follows:
- $350.00 Initial Evaluation/Intake
- $275.00 Individual/Couples/Family
- Sessions range from 45 - 55 minutes depending upon the insurance provider
- Sessions are 100% virtual at this time. (COMING SOON! 8/16/2022 - will be providing in person therapy and remote telehealth)
Therapy is to move you forward not to remain a constant. We want you to be better for you. It's like learning to ride a bike at some point you will be doing it on your on. NO training wheels!
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Counseling - WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- This is a service that is rendered by your Employer. Please check with your HR department to see if this service is available and confirm if Mirror 2 the Heart, PLLC or your therapist is contracted with them.
- To you EAP counseling is free and it is covered by your Employer. Most EAP counseling covers anywhere from 1 - 8 sessions.
- Not all Employers provide additional counseling sessions after you have completed your first set but it doesn't hurt to ask if it is needed for the sake of the problem you are trying to work through.
- Your Employer is not the EAP servicer. It is important that you learn the name of the EAP servicer, your authorization number and how many sessions you were given. (Examples of EAP servicers: Magellan, Compsych Guidance Resources, Empathia-Life Matters)
- EAP counseling is solution focused brief therapy and was not created for long term care. Once you are awarded those sessions our goal is to help you work through the problem so your work/life/balance won't decline.
- A standard session will last from 45 - 55 minutes. This depends on the agreement set forth by the EAP servicers agreed time.
(rates effective 2/1/2020)
Coaching (prices are based on individual sessions)
- $200.00 Initial Session
- $100.00 Hourly sessions
- $450.00 Monthly Retainer (includes a total of 6 hours @ $75.00 p/hr)
- $750.00 Quarterly Retainer (includes a total of 10 hours @ $75.00 p/hr)
(for coaching services insurance not accepted and 50% required up front for all retainers)
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- What is the difference between coinsurance and copayment?
- Is this provider "in-network"?
- I have an HRA or HSA card how does this work?
Disability Claims: Mirror 2 the Heart PLLC (M2H) is a small private practice working to improve the care of our clients. We encourage integrative care to ensure a holistic plan of wellbeing. To continue with optimal care M2H will no longer process work release, short-term disability and/or FMLA requests. We will however, work with your primary care physician and/or psychiatrist as a second line of defense in supporting your claims. This means if requested by PCP or Psychiatrist, we will provide only a generalized care statement that will support diagnosis, progress and attendance. Last updated 4/1/2019. Any claims submitted prior to then will be completed based on submission time.
HEARTSHIP: We get it! Life is challenging us all and for some we need a little help. Don't let what you can't pay stop you from getting the help. Check with us to learn more about our hardship program. Just because it is HARD for you doesn't mean we can't have a HEART for you.
Payment: Cash (for co-pays only), and all major credit & debit cards accepted for payment.
Documentation: Any request for medical records or a care statement incurs a processing fee of $25 and takes 5-7 business days to complete.
Cancellation Policy: If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not cancelled within the 24 hours turnaround time or 4 hours for unexpected cancellations (i.e., work, accidents, technical issues), you will be required to pay the "no-show" fee for the session.
At Mirror 2 the Heart, PLLC your state of health and its ongoing development is important to us and something we take very seriously. If you miss more than three appointments with an excuse or without (no shows), we reserve the right to discharge you from the therapeutic process to avoid any risks of non-accountability. At the time of discharge referrals will be provided.
No Participation Policy: We work hard to provide effective tools and goals to move you to better outcomes but our work is not successful if there is no patient engagement. Mirror 2 the Heart, PLLC will
do everything ethically and legally required to work with our patients. However, if the therapeutic journey comes to a stand still due to ongoing patient apathy, avoidance and/or denial (i.e., chronic excuses, cancellations,
unwillingness to change) we will either refer you to another practice or discontinue services due to noncompliance to treatment.