Mirror 2 the Heart, PLLC provides life coaching, individual, couples and family counseling. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere we offer highly personalized approaches tailored to each of our clients.
Treatment specialization includes but not limited to:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Most Cluster A/B Personality Disorders
- Couples Counseling
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Coaching (Transitional, Relationship and Career)
Psychotherapy/Counseling: Session Times are determined by your insurance plan. Please be sure to verify your eligibility of benefits (EOB)
- $225.00 Initial Evaluation/Intake
- $185.00 Individual/Couples/Family
- $185.00 Telemental Health: through our secured Patient Portal or Zoom for group settings
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): prices vary
- Group Psychotherapy: prices vary
(rates effective 2/1/2020)
Coaching (prices are based on individual sessions)
- $200.00 Initial Session
- $100.00 Hourly sessions
- $450.00 Monthly Retainer (includes a total of 6 hours @ $75.00 p/hr)
- $750.00 Quarterly Retainer (includes a total of 10 hours @ $75.00 p/hr)
(for coaching services insurance not accepted and 50% required up front for all retainers)
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- What is the difference between coinsurance and copayment?
- Is this provider "in-network"?
- I have an HRA or HSA card how does this work?
Accepted Insurance: AETNA, most BCBS*, Beacon Health Options, Bind, Bright Health, CIGNA, Humana, Optum (United Behavioral Health Care), TriCare and most EAP companies (i.e., Magellan, Empathia, ComPsych, CorpCare)
*NOTE: Unfortunately, we are not contracted with BCBS Value Plans. Please be sure to check your insurance card or contact your insurance company before committing to an appointment.
Disability Claims: Mirror 2 the Heart PLLC (M2H) is a small private practice working to improve the care of our clients. We encourage integrative care to ensure a holistic plan of wellbeing. To continue with optimal care M2H will no longer process work release, short-term disability and/or FMLA requests. We will however, work with your primary care physician and/or psychiatrist as a second line of defense in supporting your claims. This means if requested by PCP or Psychiatrist, we will provide only a generalized care statement that will support diagnosis, progress and attendance. This process will be effective starting 4/1/2019. Any claims submitted prior to then will be completed based on submission time.
Reduced Fee: Reduced fee services (sliding scale fee) are available on a limited basis and with prior approval.
Payment: Cash (for co-pays only), and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Documentation: Any request for medical records or a care statement incurs a processing fee of $25 and requires a 72 hour turnaround time to complete.
Cancellation Policy: If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not cancelled within the 24 hours turnaround time or 4 hours for unexpected cancellations (i.e., work, accidents, technical issues), you will be required to pay the "no-show" fee for the session.
At Mirror 2 the Heart, PLLC your state of health and its ongoing development is important to us and something we take very seriously. If you miss more than three appointments with an excuse or without (no shows), we reserve the right to discharge you from the therapeutic process to avoid any risks of non-accountability. At the time of discharge referrals will be provided.
No Participation Policy: We work hard to provide effective tools and goals to move you to better outcomes but our work is not successful if there is no client engagement. Mirror 2 the Heart, PLLC will
do everything ethically and legally required to work with our clients. However, if the therapeutic journey comes to a stand still due to ongoing client apathy, avoidance and/or denial (i.e., chronic excuses, cancellations,
unwillingness to change) we will either refer you to another practice or discontinue services due to noncompliance to treatment.